Sako 75 bolt / safety overide thingy

I don't know what it's called, but the spring seems to have snapped on the little button you can press which allows you to open the bolt without removing the safety. You still need to press the button to open the bolt with the safety on, but it's a bit floppy now and doesn't return to its fully extended position.

Any thoughts on what the part is called and where I get one? Not dropped the action out of the stock yet, but assuming it's a simple fix?

Thanks

PKL

take thing apart, install new spring of similar size (i can make you one from a spring kit if needed)

paul o'

2p worth

and only a small warning , there is a spring kit , but if i was you i would get someone who has done it before to have a look just as if you get it wrong then silly things may happen :oops: or look out for a 2nd hand trigger may be Mike at Brock n' norris or other might have one they have swapped out ? he's on the site drop him a pm or a call.

This any use? English P/N descriptions start on Page 62. Diagram & BOM in on Page 49 :thumb:

http://pdf.textfiles.com/manuals/FIREARMS/sako_75kc_rh.pdf

NigelM

WP_20150112_001.jpg

Are you talking about one of these?

If so this is a spare from an old gun. Send me your address and i will slip it in the post.

Nigel

Mick9abf

Nigel,

hope I'm not being too cheeky but if the de-cocking/bolt lock tool thingy is no use to the OP I could make use of it as lost mine during a house move. If your not wanting money I'll bung a donation to a charity of your choice or the SD bursary scheme.

cheers Mick

Last edited:

NigelM

Very happy for you to have it Mick if it's no use to the OP. Let's give him 24 hours to respond.

Love the description. I'm sure there is a technical name for it but for the moment lets call it a "de-cocking/bolt lock tool thingy"

Nigel