• Personal items can be advertised for free. Click here to advertise business/trade items or services.
    • Please fill in an approximate Location in your profile so buyers know where the item is located.
    • You need 30 posts and registered for 30 days before you can create ads in classifieds.
    • Non Trade Members specify a price. No auction style adverts, adverts 'for a friend' or unhelpful heckling posts please.
    • See how to change the advert prefix to Sold:.
    • Click here to read the full Rules.

Wanted: Sako 75 Deluxe in 308 or 243 or 7mm-08 - happy to change barrel

Zeissman

Thanks both, I'm really after a Deluxe. Nun_hunter, I've been watching your 308. Really surprised that it hasn't gone to a good home as it looks like a great rifle.

dasherman

If your just after a delux because it has a floorplate instead of a box mag I have a set of parts to convert a 75 action III.

Zeissman

Thanks very much both,

The one at Swillington is a no. III action but in 22-250 which has a different mag shape to the above three calibres, I think? Someone else may know how easy this is to change on a Deluxe. i.e. Does it need new everything and tinkering with the stock or is it as simple as removing an insert and replacing the follower (ever the optimist)! In answer to you, dasherman, my brother and I like the wood on a Deluxe and are planning to build a 6.5 Creedmoor which will look identical to an original. I already have a minty one in 308 so this would almost be like a matching pair in different calibres.

All best,

Z.