• Personal items can be advertised for free. Click here to advertise business/trade items or services.
    • Please fill in an approximate Location in your profile so buyers know where the item is located.
    • You need 30 posts and registered for 30 days before you can create ads in classifieds.
    • Non Trade Members specify a price. No auction style adverts, adverts 'for a friend' or unhelpful heckling posts please.
    • See how to change the advert prefix to Sold:.
    • Click here to read the full Rules.

Sold: Sako 75 s/s 308-full set up

Status
Not open for further replies.

Treedave

Update with what's left

Sako 75 in 308, screw cut barrel @ 20".New barrel (border stainless with sako profile) fitted when I bought, barrel and action cerakoted in original sako silver. Stock and barrel show occasional light marks from use.
2-250 rounds through since new barrel.

6 month old dpt 30 cal mod (less than 20 shots through it), end of barrel type with 14x1 thread

Selling as not being used since another rifle bought and gets used in preference.

£850 Ono for rifle, £200 Ono for mod or £1000 for both.

Rfd to Rfd by arrangement.

Attachments

Last edited:

Treedave

I've had a couple of questions about the rifle.
The barrel was replaced when I bought the rifle about 5-7 years ago, a stainless border barrel sako profile. The rifle has done about 2-300 rounds since, stalking and annual dsc shooting test style competitions at the deer management mtgs.

It happily shoots 1" groups in both lead and copper factory ammo, and smaller with home loads.

I'm selling the rifle due to lack of use since I bought a multi calibre rifle, that includes 308, about 3 years ago.

flyingfisherman

Such a great setup, especially with a border barrel on it.. Don't sell it! You'll regret it!!

I'm surprised it hasn't sold yet.. i don't think people have cottoned onto what it is..!

Treedave

It's only going so I can make space in the cabinet/FAC/money for an incoming custom build. Also, it's too nice to leave in the cabinet, it's better to have someone using it.

Treedave

Cheers 243 V, if he has a 75 already then he knows how nice they are to shoot. If he wants any questions answering get in touch, I'm happy to answer anything about the rifle.

Treedave

Scope, cheek piece sold and spare mag sold.
Rifle, optiloc mounts, mod, bipod and choice of slings still available.

Last edited:

Treedave

Parts remaining
Bare rifle with one mag £850
{rifle and mod £1000, rfd costs by arrangement}
dpt mod £200 - it's only had 20 shots thru it
bipod £25 - sold pending the usual
sling with swivels £30

all parts plus p&p at cost or pick up if your in the Lakes this summer or at Lowther show.

Last edited:

srvet

Bump for a wet Sunday
Dave
i will have the optilocks off you if they are still available assuming they are 30mm. No rush to get hold of them but you could pass them to Senor Mass if you see him at all before our paths cross. Otherwise the next BDS shoot if you will be there...
Cheers
Simon

Status
Not open for further replies.