• Personal items can be advertised for free. Click here to advertise business/trade items or services.
    • Please fill in an approximate Location in your profile so buyers know where the item is located.
    • You need 30 posts and registered for 30 days before you can post ads in classifieds.
    • Non Trade Members specify a price. No auction style adverts, adverts 'for a friend' or unhelpful heckling posts please.
    • Click here to read the full Rules.

For Sale: Sako 85 .270 full set up.

Joe_herts

I am selling my sako 85 to help fund my new house (reluctant sale) .270 full set up ready to go with home loaded ammo, very accurate load. Comes with sako optilock mounts, zeiss duralyt 3-12x50 scope and a aim zonic cyclone plus moderator with back over barrel extension. The rifle has been used as a stalking rifle only. Very well looked after and maintained.
Comes with the original boxes for all the items, I have owned all from new. Any questions please ask, happy to send through RFD at buyers cost.

£2000 will only sell as a full set up, will supply with lots of brass to and bullet heads.