• Personal items can be advertised for free. Click here to advertise business/trade items or services.
    • Please fill in an approximate Location in your profile so buyers know where the item is located.
    • You need 30 posts and registered for 30 days before you can post ads in classifieds.
    • Non Trade Members specify a price. No auction style adverts, adverts 'for a friend' or unhelpful heckling posts please.
    • Click here to read the full Rules.

Sold: Sako Finnfire .22LR

Status
Not open for further replies.

Radar_UK

Selling off my beloved immaculate Sako Finnfire as it just is not getting the use it deserves - anyone who knows these rifles will know what a good rifle they are.

Comes with S&B 6x42 scope, mod, bipod and sling and if face to face and you have relevant space on ticket I can let you have some ammo as well.

Shoots perfect and deserves to be out the cabinet a lot more than it is !

£800 for face to face or can RFD at buyers cost.

Please PM me if you have any questions.

IMG_3490.jpg

2130martin

I bet you will live to regret this sale,if it aint costing you anything and you dont need the cash,wait till you fall in love with bunny bashing again and again,we all do....

Last edited:

Radar_UK

The problem I have is that I lost my last permission a short while back so have nowhere to shoot it and my FAC is up for renewal and without a good reason for it I can see there being a fight with having it on my ticket.

Status
Not open for further replies.