• Personal items can be advertised for free. Click here to advertise business/trade items or services.
    • Please fill in an approximate Location in your profile so buyers know where the item is located.
    • You need 30 posts and registered for 30 days before you can post ads in classifieds.
    • Non Trade Members specify a price. No auction style adverts, adverts 'for a friend' or unhelpful heckling posts please.
    • Click here to read the full Rules.

For Sale: sako finnfire .22lr

joed

Good condition original finnfire hunter .22lr. Fitted with a Simmons wtc scope and Parker hale mod. Harris bipod and 10 round mag.

I'll either sell for £550 or part ex for alternative .22 + cash my way. I'll sort pics out later.

joed

Thanks for the PM. It is V accurate. Way better than me :) I can get a target done at the range on Friday. I will get pics done. leave it will me...it is testament to the rifle that so many say not to sell and I am thinking I'll make a mistake if I do!! not 100%

chiron

As Cpt Manwaring would say --"You stupid boy " dont do it . Best piece of kit I have ever bought.

fizzbangwhallop

Good condition original finnfire hunter .22lr. Fitted with a Simmons wtc scope and Parker hale mod. Harris bipod and 10 round mag.

I'll either sell for £550 or part ex for alternative .22 + cash my way. I'll sort pics out later.
You'll be kicking yourself if you do.....

Fizz

joed

I didn't get it to the range, I was only given enough time by the wife to check the zero on the .308 before taking that out yesterday. I have a couple of pics here.DSC_0348.jpgDSC_0349.jpg