Sako Finnfire.

Two things...one is that you may get more response if you post your advert in the classifieds section.

Second is...I would love a 10 round mag for my P94S Finnfire. If yours is also the original model would you be be interested to sell one? If so how much?

Alan

Alan

FYI the 10 shot mags are actually 9 shot and are metal not plastic. They area currently available from rifle mags in Nottingham Sako Magazines - RifleMags.co.uk

I have one for my P94S Varmint and they work well but are not 10 shot. ( I bought mine for running boar at the club where you need 10 shots :()

Can't you load 1 round into breech, take out mag add in another and replace - 10 shots??

S

Alan

FYI the 10 shot mags are actually 9 shot and are metal not plastic. They area currently available from rifle mags in Nottingham Sako Magazines - RifleMags.co.uk

I have one for my P94S Varmint and they work well but are not 10 shot. ( I bought mine for running boar at the club where you need 10 shots :()
Thanks for the heads up...I had seen those at RifleMags, but I was hoping to save a few pounds and buy a second hand one. I have been waiting patiently for the Mk ll 3D printed ones that Spandit was making but haven't heard how progress is going since last August.

Alan

Thanks for the heads up...I had seen those at RifleMags, but I was hoping to save a few pounds and buy a second hand one. I have been waiting patiently for the Mk ll 3D printed ones that Spandit was making but haven't heard how progress is going since last August.

Alan
I think you need more than 10 rimmy rounds to stop a boar.lol