• Personal items can be advertised for free. Click here to advertise business/trade items or services.
    • Please fill in an approximate Location in your profile so buyers know where the item is located.
    • You need 30 posts and registered for 30 days before you can post ads in classifieds.
    • Non Trade Members specify a price. No auction style adverts, adverts 'for a friend' or unhelpful heckling posts please.
    • Click here to read the full Rules.

Sold: Sako Hunter 85 in .308 complete setup with S&B scope

Status
Not open for further replies.

Virbius

Hello all, a reluctant sale, but I'm looking to sell my Sako .308 deer setup. Wood and blued-steel Sako 85 Hunter right-hand in excellent condition with Schmidt & Bender 3-12x42 Klassic scope, with non-illuminated with A7 reticule on Optilock mounts. Atec Maxim moderator and Harris SL swivel bipod. My guess is less than 250 rounds through the rifle.
All items bought by me new, and looked after very well. Moderator always stored off the rifle, rifle comes complete with blued thread protector. Factory threaded by Sako from new.

Rifle with mounts: £1,200.00
Scope: £600.00
Moderator: £150.00
Bipod: £70.00

IMG_3319 lr.JPGIMG_3320 lr.JPGIMG_3321 lr.JPGIMG_3322 lr.JPGIMG_3323 lr.JPGIMG_3324 lr.JPGIMG_3326 lr.JPG

Status
Not open for further replies.