Sako Quad/Finnfire II magazine dimensions needed

spandit

Can some kind soul please measure the length (front to rear) of a Sako Quad or Finnfire II magazine (which are the same)? They're longer than the P94S magazines that I currently make so they can accommodate the 17HMR in the Quad but I reckon I can still make them cheaper than factory

Alantoo

Can some kind soul please measure the length (front to rear) of a Sako Quad or Finnfire II magazine (which are the same)? They're longer than the P94S magazines that I currently make so they can accommodate the 17HMR in the Quad but I reckon I can still make them cheaper than factory

Are you actually in production of the working 9-10 round P94S magazines yet? Don't forget I am still waiting for/would like one when you have got them sorted.

Alan

spandit

Are you actually in production of the working 9-10 round P94S magazines yet? Don't forget I am still waiting for/would like one when you have got them sorted.

Alan

Order went in yesterday for professionally made samples. They normally take a couple of weeks to come back. The ones I make myself work fine but are a bit rough in places.

That said, the prototype Quad/Finnfire II magazine I made turned out pretty well, especially after a bit of sanding...

sako_quad_magazine.jpg

Haven't got round to redesigning the base yet but it should work as it is for now

Last edited: