• Personal items can be advertised for free. Click here to advertise business/trade items or services.
    • Please fill in an approximate Location in your profile so buyers know where the item is located.
    • You need 30 posts and registered for 30 days before you can create ads in classifieds.
    • Non Trade Members specify a price. No auction style adverts, adverts 'for a friend' or unhelpful heckling posts please.
    • See how to change the advert prefix to Sold:.
    • Click here to read the full Rules.

Sold: Sako Quad Varmint wood with blued barrel .22LR and .17HMR

Status
Not open for further replies.

Virbius

Hi, I'm selling my Sako Quad varmint in wood and blued barrels. Included are barrels for .22LR and .17HMR, and both 5 and 10 round magazines for both calibres. I will also include the SAK .22LR moderator. It is in excellent condition, my estimate is less than 500 rounds through the .22LR and less than 200 through the .17HMR barrel.

Please Note: this sale is for the rifle, barrels, magazines and .22LR moderator only. The scope, mounts and .17HMR moderator are all available for sale separately. Would consider a package deal so please contact if interested.

I will upload more pictures later - I keep getting an error message at the moment.

£800 for the package.

Attachments

Last edited:

Richie092

People will think I am trying to help you sell your kit after posting about your mod but as coincidence would have it I own both the Sako Quad in .22lr and an identical .243 Sako laminate to you. You have excellent taste sir!

For those that haven't shot a Sako Quad before they are a pleasure to use and extremely accurate.

rabbit

its probably a DIP products rail and guard,you can buy them from kinneys shooting supplies,takes about a week to arrive

Virbius

Price reduced to £750 - would cost in excees of £1200 new for this package. Also close-up of Picatinny rail.

IMG_3217 low res.JPGIMG_3218 low res.JPG

Status
Not open for further replies.