• Personal items can be advertised for free. Click here to advertise business/trade items or services.
    • Please fill in an approximate Location in your profile so buyers know where the item is located.
    • You need 30 posts and registered for 30 days before you can create ads in classifieds.
    • Non Trade Members specify a price. No auction style adverts, adverts 'for a friend' or unhelpful heckling posts please.
    • Click here to read the full Rules.

Sold: Sako S491 .223 Norman Clark Semi Custom Rifle

Status
Not open for further replies.

james22250

View attachment 82735View attachment 82731View attachment 82728View attachment 82732View attachment 82729View attachment 82726View attachment 82733View attachment 82730View attachment 82727I am reluctantly selling my S491 with a .223 1 in 9 twist Shilen 26inch stainless varmint profile barrel, it is screw cut 1/2UNF with a custom thread protector and a shot blasted finish. The action was blue printed and has a Tub recoil lug and is fully Devcon bedded. The internal magazine holds 7 rounds.All work was carried out by Norman Clark. The wood is a very well figured piece of walnut which has been rubbed and finished with walnut oil. There are a few light dings behind the rear sling swivel and one beside the front swivel. I asked the rifle to be chambered to take SS109 ammunition and standard .223 rem, so fires either safely. It is still in its original Sako box with packing.
I am selling the rifle and Hillver 30mm rings only THE SCOPE IS NOT INCLUDED.

Price £550 plus RFD if not face to face.

I have taken lots of pictures but cannot upload them as saying they are too big. I can send via email though.

Last edited:

james22250

I have reduced to sell as got another rifle imminent, this is a custom quality rifle by Norman Clark for Howa money now £599 or best sensible offer, please feel free to contact me.

Regards

J

Status
Not open for further replies.