• Personal items can be advertised for free. Click here to advertise business/trade items or services.
    • Please fill in an approximate Location in your profile so buyers know where the item is located.
    • You need 30 posts and registered for 30 days before you can create ads in classifieds.
    • Non Trade Members specify a price. No auction style adverts, adverts 'for a friend' or unhelpful heckling posts please.
    • Click here to read the full Rules.

Sold: Sako75 LH .25-06 CHEAP!

Status
Not open for further replies.

palmer_mike

I recently had this rifle for sale on a different thread but due to me slashing the price I thought it best to start a new thread and close the old one!

This rifle is a sako 75 (left handed), which I had re-barrelled (border sassen 24") by jäger SA late last year. The barrel has been cerakoted to match the action and there is an invisible thread protector. Rifle threaded 14/1.

i have shot approx 50 rounds through the new barrel.

if the rifle sells there will also be a selection of reloading components available....

rifle for sale for £850 (excludes bipod and scope).

I doubt you could find a poor condition left hand sako 75 for this money let alone a newly rebarreled one!

View attachment 70264View attachment 70265View attachment 70266View attachment 70267

all the best,
mike

Last edited:

brunel-999

Mike,

Really good looking rifle they did a great job, I have been admiring it for a while.

Is the trigger the Sako standard? What weight does the trigger 'break' at?

Have you got any pictures of shot targets to give me an idea of the accuracy of the rifle?

Regards,

John

palmer_mike

Mike,

Really good looking rifle they did a great job, I have been admiring it for a while.

Is the trigger the Sako standard? What weight does the trigger 'break' at?

Have you got any pictures of shot targets to give me an idea of the accuracy of the rifle?

Regards,

John
hi there,
thanks for the interest. The trigger is a sako standard trigger, not sure of the exact weight it 'breaks' at but it is around 1 1/2 lb and very crisp. I dont have any pictures of targets at the moment, but it shoots at considerably less than an inch at 100m (if I had done more load development I'm sure I could reduce this more).

if there is any serious interest it would probably be possible to arrange a try out.

all the best
mike

palmer_mike

Ok slashed the price!
It wont be going any lower and to be honest it's way too cheap now but I need the cash.
now £850

Moonraker68

I have the right handed version of this rifle in the same calibre - very reliable, accurate and well balanced. A lot of my stalking is on open ground and the flat trajectory is a big bonus.

Status
Not open for further replies.