• Personal items can be advertised for free. Click here to advertise business/trade items or services.
    • Please fill in a county or city Location in your profile so buyers know where the item is located.
    • You need 30 posts and registered for 30 days before you can create ads in classifieds.
    • Non Trade Members specify a price. No auction style adverts, adverts 'for a friend' or unhelpful heckling/hijacking posts please.
    • See how to change the advert prefix to Sold:.
    • Click here to read the full Rules.

For Sale: Sauer 101 Classic Walnut in 30-06

The Lucky Hunter

Ozalid

Please see listing on Gunwatch here:

Sauer , 101 Classic Walnut (30-06), Other, Used - Very Good Condition, Bolt Action, Rifle from Wakefield, West Yorkshire New and Used Guns for Sale

[FONT=&amp]Here is my 30-06 Sauer 101 in the Classic Walnut stock, it is in good used condition, with some marks to the stock as would be expected of a hunting rifle, it has been well looked after, had only light use and shoots true.[/FONT]
[FONT=&amp]Would prefer face to face sale to ensure complete satisfaction.

I have priced for hopefully a quick sale at £600.00
[/FONT]
[FONT=&amp]Contact me for further details.

[/FONT]

Last edited:

Ozalid

For those wishing to deal with a RFD, this rifle is now at Swillington Shooting Supplies so you can buy with confidence.

Please contact me or Swillingtons for any details.

1967spud Reloading Supplies Ltd - UK Suppliers for Reloading Equipment supplies, We also stock Bullet Heads and Bullet Cases Guns Cabinets, Night vision and much much more...