Scarborough

Hw60sniper

Hi guys going to scarborough for a weeks holiday from Saturday , ant good eating places , things to do or gun shops you guys could recommend .

Cheers Billy.

Hw60sniper

Im gonna give you a call tomorrow mate to see if your free anytime , does your phone number still the same from last yeat?

mereside

in scarbourgh opposite the grand going uphill on the right there is a little italian restaraunt set back in a little courtyard last time we went it was very nice, or head up to whitby for fish and chips atb wayne.

Apache

Scarborough born and bred, although I now live a couple of hours in land.

Used to be a gun shop in Scarborough, but closed when I was a kid. There's a small RFD at Pickering (called Pickering Airguns, but does proper stuff too). Good friendly bunch and keen prices (Privi ammo). York Guns nearest big gun shop. Only about an hour's run, and a day in York is nice for the missus.

Lots of fine places to eat. Lots of Italians if you like that. Fish and Chips on the sea front followed by a Harbour Bar icecream takes some beating.

Trufflehunting

Go on the steam railway to pickering and return, heartbeat country
I takes some beating, shame the heather will have gone backover now, but still pretty
Gothland = aidensfield
hutton le hole working museum, beckhole, helmsley, rosedale, farndale, whitby all worth a look
Watchout for seagulls at the coast

howy308

Visit Brandsburton shooting ground an excellent set up for the clays you will not regret it, just down the coast near Hornsea. Plenty of new and second hand guns for sale,you can even borrow shotguns, all the stands are undercover and self service on the buttons so no need to worry about the weather. Whitby and Staithes should be a must with a visit to Whitby museum with all Cpt Cooks artifacts. Hope You have a great time and enjoy it as much as we do

Hw60sniper

If you go to Pickering railway its the war weekend, with most people dressed in WW2 era clothing
A good day out

Hi mate seen alot of people dressed up on the way through yesterdsy lools a busy place , my clutch went on my jeep today its already at a garage so hopefully they wont be to long fixing it .

Hi mate seen a lot of people dressed up when we drove through on the way here looked a busy place , my clutch packed in today its already at a garage so hopefully they can fix it quick so that we can get about for the rest of the week.