• Personal items can be advertised for free. Click here to advertise business/trade items or services.
    • Please fill in an approximate Location in your profile so buyers know where the item is located.
    • You need 30 posts and registered for 30 days before you can create ads in classifieds.
    • Non Trade Members specify a price. No auction style adverts, adverts 'for a friend' or unhelpful heckling posts please.
    • Click here to read the full Rules.

Sold: Schmidt & Bender 3-12x50 PMII

Status
Not open for further replies.

SJC

As titled I have for sale my Schimidt & Bender 3-12x50 PMII. I would give the scope 8/10, it is in very good condition with the exception of a little wear on the turret edges and two 2mm (ish) marks on the front tube.

This scope has a simple cross hair in the first focal plane with an illuminated centred cross. Elevation turret is single turn as with the windage turret. There is no parallax and the illuminator control sits where this would be. Unlike the larger S&B's this scope works well without parralex and has proven to be a great hunting scope for it.

As with all PM's it is a 34mm tube.

Looking for £1150.00 ONO. + P&P or free collection

Last edited:

SJC

Hi Madyarra,

I'm away at the moment but will try to post a photo on Tuesday evening.

In short it is litterally a simple cross hair spanning the full width of the objective. The illumination occurs as a small cross in the very centre. At 3-5 mag it appears almost as a dot. As the mag increases it's clearly a cross. It very similar to all other all other S&B FFP reticles but without any hash makes/mil dots.

Regards

SJC

Images of the reticle as requested. Not an easy task on an iPhone but hopefully sufficient to get the idea. Pics are at 3, 6 and 12 mag with illuminated ret at 12 mag.
IMG_0400.jpg
IMG_0402.jpg
IMG_0403.jpg
IMG_0406.jpg

madyarra

I really want this but my bank account keeps saying no!!!!! It's hard work Building a custom rifle!!!!!! Take a bank holiday bump on me!!!

SJC

Madyarra, thanks for the weekend bump. It is appreciated. Custom rifle hey!?!? sure this scope would look nice on it

Redder1, sorry, but I'm not look to PX. Thanks for the offer though.

Status
Not open for further replies.