• Personal items can be advertised for free. Click here to advertise business/trade items or services.
    • Please fill in an approximate Location in your profile so buyers know where the item is located.
    • You need 30 posts and registered for 30 days before you can post ads in classifieds.
    • Non Trade Members specify a price. No auction style adverts, adverts 'for a friend' or unhelpful heckling posts please.
    • Click here to read the full Rules.

Sold: Schmidt & Bender Klassic 6 x 42 1 inch Rifle Scope

Status
Not open for further replies.

brunel-999

Schmidt & Bender Klassic Fixed Power (Hungarian) 6 x 42 Fixed Power 1 inch Rifle Scope, with an A7 reticle. I had this scope on my Anschutz 1417 .22 which I sold earlier this year. The scope is in excellent condition with no sign of use. No scratches or marks on the body or lenses.

For technical details and dimensions, go to:-
http://www.schmidtundbender.de/en/products/hunting/6x42-klassik.html

Price Drop now £236 including Royal Mail Special Delivery to UK mainland.

S & B - 1.jpgS & B - 2.jpgS & B - 3.jpgS & B - 4.jpg

Last edited:

redrbr

Hi
I'm interested in this scope. How long have you had it?
Also, I know the box clearly says A7 reticle, but the picture looks more like the A4 reticle on the S&B site.
Any thoughts?
Thanks

limulus

The A4 reticle has a smaller fine cross, i.e. the thick parts of the reticle extend further to the centre before thinning down. A4 and A7 are otherwise pretty much the same. For my eye the A7 seems less cluttered than the A4. Hope this helps.

brunel-999

Hi
I'm interested in this scope. How long have you had it?
Also, I know the box clearly says A7 reticle, but the picture looks more like the A4 reticle on the S&B site.
Any thoughts?
Thanks
Hi,

PM message sent. Post #5 by limulus explains the reticle A7 better than I could. It was bought new and it came in that box.

Regards,

Status
Not open for further replies.