• Personal items can be advertised for free. Click here to advertise business/trade items or services.
    • Please fill in a county or city Location in your profile so buyers know where the item is located.
    • You need 30 posts and registered for 30 days before you can create ads in classifieds.
    • Non Trade Members specify a price. No auction style adverts, adverts 'for a friend' or unhelpful heckling posts please.
    • See how to change the advert prefix to Sold:.
    • Click here to read the full Rules.

Wanted: Schmidt & Bender PMII 3-12x50

1967spud Reloading Supplies Ltd - UK Suppliers for Reloading Equipment supplies, We also stock Bullet Heads and Bullet Cases Guns Cabinets, Night vision and much much more...

Toller

WANTED: S&B PMII 3-12x50

I'm looking for a PMII with adjustable parallax and MIL turrets.

Single turn or double turn turrets - slight preference for the lower profile single turn, but not really too bothered.

Illuminated / non-illuminated - I'm not bothered.

Prefer the thicker P4L reticule, however, the fein (fine) version would be fine:doh: too.

Anyone got anything for sale??

Slickshot

WANTED: S&B PMII 3-12x50

I'm looking for a PMII with adjustable parallax and MIL turrets.

Single turn or double turn turrets - slight preference for the lower profile single turn, but not really too bothered.

Illuminated / non-illuminated - I'm not bothered.

Prefer the thicker P4L reticule, however, the fein (fine) version would be fine:doh: too.

Anyone got anything for sale??

I’ve got a PM2 5-25x56 double turn, p4L ret, IR ret, SFP, MOA 1/4 clicks

Andy RV

It's a PMI... or is it! As far as I know the factory PMI's didn't offer illumination or that reticle. More likely a 3-12x50 with custom turrets and reticle by Schmidt.

PSE Composites Limited