Scone 29th & 30th June, 1st July Stalking school at Stand P8

Moray Outfitting

Not entirely certain where to post this - so apologies to Admin if goofed.

Stalking School will be on Stand P8 Pheasant Row at Scone this year. Believe its close to where we were last year, so likely as hard to find! Best bet is hang about near the steak burger van close to the arena and just wait 5 mins for my hairy legs to appear :cool:

All welcome to pop in and say hello.

Cyrus

Not entirely certain where to post this - so apologies to Admin if goofed.

Stalking School will be on Stand P8 Pheasant Row at Scone this year. Believe its close to where we were last year, so likely as hard to find! Best bet is hang about near the steak burger van close to the arena and just wait 5 mins for my hairy legs to appear :cool:

All welcome to pop in and say hello.
Will drop in and introduce myself.

martinl

Have you still got the free whiskey and venison burgers on the go for old time clients?
eeehhheeeeehhhh

Moray Outfitting

Martin

Do we know you? :D

Due to highly restrictive rules at the fair we're having to disguise the whiskey as a can of coke - keep it to yourself and dont let anyone else in on the secret ;)

Moray Outfitting

Further to Dougsters thread regards leather/ Kydex work ( I'll post there too ) - I can confirm safe receipt of a parcel from him. Can't say more than that as he's so OTT on the wrapping/ padding front it'll be 11 AM Friday before I've got the darn thing open!

There should be a selection of Leather & Kydex gear in there. Will report back if I manage to break through the bubble wrap.