Scope Cam.

That has made me chuckle
Hav you sorted out the zoom and what about the shake issue on firing a shot

This idea got me thinking.

I went to a box where I throw anything to do with my guns, and I found an old Laser mount that I had on my air rifle.

Anyway after only one 7mm hole, an appropriate bolt and a few washers this is what I came up with,

28740bcb.jpg

1156c225.jpg

ecb85d1d.jpg

I will take it out to the range (when I get a chance) and see how it performs. I might even put a video on here if it is any good.

Colly
Why not post a vid anyway
But also think about how your are going go stalk with it so you can get into a shot

that to me looks as if it could prove expensive when you pull the trigger im not an expert in dynamics but the stress on the scope tube during recoil could break something. :-|:eek:

That has made me chuckle

I haven't fire a shot with it on yet. But the zoom is just fine as you can tilt the camera left, right, up and down so it see's what the crosshairs see.

nice but i think this will work only in a highseat situation ????

Yes I think your right there.

That has made me chuckle

nice but i think this will work only in a highseat situation ????

This idea got me thinking.

I went to a box where I throw anything to do with my guns, and I found an old Laser mount that I had on my air rifle.

Anyway after only one 7mm hole, an appropriate bolt and a few washers this is what I came up with,

I will take it out to the range (when I get a chance) and see how it performs. I might even put a video on here if it is any good.

Looking good!

I hav mine set up on my 222
The main reason is because the recoil from the bigger calibres causes to much shake once the trigger is pulled
The other thing which can cause an issue is leaving the screen open
I open it up so u can set the zoom then press record and then close the screen again whilst it is recording
I can't see an issue of vibration causing any damage to the scope but constant or vigourous vibration may damage the cam-corder
I will see if I can find some footage and post it

Bushnell scope cam

If the recoil doesn't smash it to bits I bet the footage is better than I get from my Bushnell scope camera, I've never been happy with the results but at least I only paid US prices and not UK. However I once removed it after a stalk and left it in the windscreen wiper recess on my pickup, it was only when I reached the dual carriage way and put my foot down it went up the windscreen and over the roof at 60mph. I recovered it and it still works! However still as poor as always

Wingy

Back