• Personal items can be advertised for free. Click here to advertise business/trade items or services.
    • Please fill in an approximate Location in your profile so buyers know where the item is located.
    • You need 30 posts and registered for 30 days before you can post ads in classifieds.
    • Specify a price. No auction style adverts, adverts 'for a friend' or unhelpful heckling posts please.
    • Click here to read the full Rules.

Wanted: Scope for varminting and NV add on

12borejimbo

Hi all, I am after a scope for my 22-250 as I have put my zeiss victory 6-24x56 on my .243

Needs to be 30mm tube to fit my rings, I was looking a new Sightron S tac 4-20 x 50 scope.
Would consider one of these 2nd hand or similar.
Leuopold, Zeiss, Sightron, Nightforce etc.
Cash waiting for the right one, not looking to go mad, £5-600 MAX, cheaper if possible hence the sightron as these seem pretty good for the money.
Was looking at getting an ATN X sight but have been looking at an archer NV add on so exploring options.

Hi all, I am after a scope for my 22-250 as I have put my zeiss victory 6-24x56 on my .243

Needs to be 30mm tube to fit my rings, I was looking a new Sightron S tac 4-20 x 50 scope.
Would consider one of these 2nd hand or similar.
Leuopold, Zeiss, Sightron, Nightforce etc.
Cash waiting for the right one, not looking to go mad, £5-600 MAX, cheaper if possible hence the sightron as these seem pretty good for the money.
Was looking at getting an ATN X sight but have been looking at an archer NV add on so exploring options.
Have s tacs in stock £470 new
Regard mark

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

NigelM

I have been through S&B and Nightforce and have now settled on a Sightron S3. The previous two give a poor picture due to all the clever coatings on the lenses but the Sightron doesn't suffer from that. The other game changer for me was changing from a laser to an LED light which was a lot cleaner and dind't show those annoying concentric circles. The combination of the right scope and the right light has resulted in NV that has gone from dubious ID at 200 yds to good ID at 300 yds.

mario

I have a Yukon Optics 3-12x56 that is very good with nv add-on, ive actually just advertised it on ebay if you would like to see the photos etc mate?

mealiejimmy

Avoid the X Sight like the plague!!
The S Tac 4-20x50 and the 3-16x42 are good scopes as is the Hawke frontier and Endurance and all within your budget

Cheers

Bruce