• Personal items can be advertised for free. Click here to advertise business/trade items or services.
    • Please fill in an approximate Location in your profile so buyers know where the item is located.
    • You need 30 posts and registered for 30 days before you can post ads in classifieds.
    • Non Trade Members specify a price. No auction style adverts, adverts 'for a friend' or unhelpful heckling posts please.
    • Click here to read the full Rules.

Wanted: Scrap 303 cases.

Norrie1956

Hiya, I'm looking for any amount of scrap 303 cases...in almost any condition...dirty, bent/buckled doesnt matter...

They are needed so they can be laid out on the firing step on a repro WW1 trench which is going to be built at a museum near Carlisle. I'm also going to put some FMJ bullets into some, so as to make up inert ammo for the manniquins in the display.

If you have anything, please PM me with a price to inc post..:)

Thanks guys..:)

enfieldspares

Might know where are some with correct huge Berdan primer! Also, FEIW, don't forget WWI bullets will be silver (more accurately white metal) colour not copper colour!

Norrie1956

Nice one Enfieldspares...fantastic info there,...I didnt know that, so, a tin of Humbrol silver paint will be needed too...:) Let me know costs for them if you find them.

Thanks again.:)