SD Level 1 Bursary 2014

JAYB

Administrator
Site Staff
Dear All,

We are very pleased to announce that following last years success we are taking applications for full Level1 sponsorship again this year. We, together with BASC and other providers off the site who prefer anonymity, aim to provide level 1 course for six people.

Applicants will need to submit a PM, to me, outlining why they think they are eligible for consideration. They will need to be fairly new to stalking and show that the expense of sitting the level 1 would either be beyond their means at this moment in time, e.g. student, apprentice, minimal wage earner etc. Or maybe a family man / woman who has a young family where the financial demands find it very hard to justify the expense of level 1. If you think you have a legitimate reason and would like to enter please do so, and it will be considered. All that we ask in return is that you maintain a blog, look at the one provided by stratts as an example, so that we all know how you are progressing.

Once you have submitted your application please do not bombard me with "what's happening" type of PM's the successful applicants will be notified with instructions on how to proceed. A note of caution please only apply if you fit the criteria above, freebie hunters are not wanted.

John

Tarkan

Good on you mate!!!

To anyone that is considering this if say go for it!! I was lucky enough to get a place last year and successfully passed my level 1 at Carlton moor range with mike. Best thing I've done! University commitments have meant I'm yet to bag my first deer but I am hoping to do so later this year.

Go for it you won't look back trust me.

Radar_UK

What a great offer, shame I don't fit any of the criteria except not having done my DSC1 yet as I keep being made redundant !

JAYB

Administrator
Site Staff
I am pleased to announce that we have filled all six places with what we hope prove to be successful candidates.

John

stratts

Blimey that was quick well done again and good luck to all this years bursars. If you get half out of it that I've been fortunate enough to experience you'll be having fun and keep us posted on your progress,

Stratts

SimpleSimon

Hi all,
I'm very grateful to say that I have been lucky enough to get one of those 6 places. I will get my blog set up soon, as soon as I have some more details. In the meantime, a big thanks goes out to all those that have made this possible. I'm very excited to get cracking now, I suspect my wife may be sick of hearing about it :lol:
I also need to thank the member (I won't name names, he can make himself known if he wants to) who has kindly invited me to go out for a stalk with him.
Cheers folks, I'll make sure I keep you up to date with my prep and progress.

Roedinator

Distinguished Member
Hi all,
I'm very grateful to say that I have been lucky enough to get one of those 6 places. I will get my blog set up soon, as soon as I have some more details. In the meantime, a big thanks goes out to all those that have made this possible. I'm very excited to get cracking now, I suspect my wife may be sick of hearing about it :lol:
I also need to thank the member (I won't name names, he can make himself known if he wants to) who has kindly invited me to go out for a stalk with him.
Cheers folks, I'll make sure I keep you up to date with my prep and progress.

simon
firstly congrats on securing your SD bursary place to do your level one
Also to the admin team for making it happen :tiphat:

Secondly i I very much look forward to taking you out down here in somerset
and hopefully bagging your first deer
It will be good to meet you and pass on some practical experience towards your
level one and future stalking experience .
Regards pete

joed

Thought I'd make myself known too. I am also very lucky to have been accepted on to the bursary scheme. A few things have happened all at once, some hard some amazing (I count getting on the scheme as an amazing thing!!)

I would like to take this chance to thank all involved for this opportunity. I look forward to the journey and sharing it with all through my blogs!!

Matastrophe

As one of the other individuals lucky enough to be given a place in this years bursary I would also like to chime in at this point, and add my thanks to everyone who has made this possible. It is an incredibly generous gesture and i consider myself very lucky to be on the receiving end of it.
Thank you again