SD T' shirts

Beowulf

Well-Known Member
Evening All,
I am recieving a fair number of emails and PM's from site members concerning the SD T'shirts, all asking me when will they be sent out.

I have not yet recieved the T'shirts but when I do I shall inform you via the site. For those of you not attending the CLA Game fair I will post your T'shirts out to you. Please make sure that you have sent me your phone numbers and addresses so that I can inform you of P&P charges.

For those that are attending the CLA I will be at the beer tent on the Friday, Saturday and Sunday of the event at twelve o'clock, for the sole purpose of handing out the T'shirts.

Thank you Steve.F (Admin)
 

Little Terry

Well-Known Member
Beowulf said:
Evening All,
I am recieving a fair number of emails and PM's from site members concerning the SD T'shirts, all asking me when will they be sent out.

I have not yet recieved the T'shirts but when I do I shall inform you via the site. For those of you not attending the CLA Game fair I will post your T'shirts out to you. Please make sure that you have sent me your phone numbers and addresses so that I can inform you of P&P charges.

For those that are attending the CLA I will be at the beer tent on the Friday, Saturday and Sunday of the event at twelve o'clock, for the sole purpose of handing out the T'shirts.

Thank you Steve.F (Admin)
AM or PM???? :D
 

tartinjock

Distinguished Member
Little Terry said:
Beowulf said:
Evening All,
I am recieving a fair number of emails and PM's from site members concerning the SD T'shirts, all asking me when will they be sent out.

I have not yet recieved the T'shirts but when I do I shall inform you via the site. For those of you not attending the CLA Game fair I will post your T'shirts out to you. Please make sure that you have sent me your phone numbers and addresses so that I can inform you of P&P charges.

For those that are attending the CLA I will be at the beer tent on the Friday, Saturday and Sunday of the event at twelve o'clock, for the sole purpose of handing out the T'shirts.

Thank you Steve.F (Admin)
AM or PM???? :D
Both knowing him, that's only 'cos he's a Shandy Drinking "wulf" ;)
 

Beowulf

Well-Known Member
There is only one 12.00hrs Little Terry and that's midday. I work on the 24hour clock. ;) Midnight I certainly won't be able to walk never mind sell T'shirts! :lol:

As for you Tarty Jock! Drinking too much isn't big or clever...and come to think of it nor are you mate! :eek: :lol: :lol: ;)
 

tartinjock

Distinguished Member
Beowulf said:
There is only one 12.00hrs Little Terry and that's midday. I work on the 24hour clock. ;) Midnight I certainly won't be able to walk never mind sell T'shirts! :lol:

As for you Tarty Jock! Drinking too much isn't big or clever...and come to think of it nor are you mate! :eek: :lol: :lol: ;)
:cry:

That Hurts....
 

Beowulf

Well-Known Member
Sorry Tarty. :cry:














Yeah right! :evil: That's for all the nasty comments you made about 'Her Most Britannic Majesty's Royal Navy' :lol: But don’t worry if you buy me a pint at the CLA you can be my ‘special ‘ friend.
;)
 

Beowulf

Well-Known Member
Hi All,
I spoke to the T' shirt printer chap today, he has the screens printed and will have the T'shirt sent out to me by the end of next week. I expected them to be ready by now, but hey never mind. Sorry about the delay, those of you wanting the T'shirts sent will have them in time for the CLA. I will advise you on the P&P costing once I have recieved the shirts.

Don't Panic! :eek: :D ;)
 

Top