Vacancy: Seasonal ghillie

monarman

Seasonal ghillie sought for Glencalvie estate near Ardgay, Sutherland.
This job mainly involves argocat recovery of shot beasts, general estate work, larder work, assisting on pheasant shoot, and dealing with foreign guests at times.

It is long hours and hard work at times.... but a great experience on a lovely estate!
You will have accommodation in a house with the assistant stalker, your own room. You will have a good laugh too! And learn loads!...... as there are reds and sika on the estate.

I have done this job myself...... and would be there again if I wasnt in full time employment...... so I can vouch for this position and that it also why I'm putting it on here on behalf of the headstalker.

Any questions feel free to pm me ...... I think the position starts asap and will vary when it finishes.... I was there until Christmas.

Regards

Steve

John Gryphon

Seasonal ghillie sought for Glencalvie estate near Ardgay, Sutherland.
This job mainly involves argocat recovery of shot beasts, general estate work, larder work, assisting on pheasant shoot, and dealing with foreign guests at times.

It is long hours and hard work at times.... but a great experience on a lovely estate!
You will have accommodation in a house with the assistant stalker, your own room. You will have a good laugh too! And learn loads!...... as there are reds and sika on the estate.

I have done this job myself...... and would be there again if I wasnt in full time employment...... so I can vouch for this position and that it also why I'm putting it on here on behalf of the headstalker.

Any questions feel free to pm me ...... I think the position starts asap and will vary when it finishes.... I was there until Christmas.

Regards

Steve

That would suit me as younger bloke.

John Gryphon

I really would have a go at that if younger but I feel at times the hard part would be dealing with some of the guest types and the standard Aussie lingo would come out as in GAGF you back to front ha ha.
I`m sure some guests would have that imperious attitude that would be very very hard to take especially when one is working for them out in the hills.