Wanted: Seasonal stalking Ghillie wanted

IanF

Folks - reposted from FB

WANTED: SEASONAL STALKING GHILLIE
We have been let down last minute for a second stalking ghillie on an estate near Roy Bridge, Lochaber. No pony experience necessary, but full training will be given. Needed from 2nd Sept latest until 1st Nov. Good wages, plus free accommodation with all bills included. Driving licence necessary! Please get in touch if interested.
A great opportunity to learn how to work ponies on a traditional stalking estate.

Corvid8x57

That is a fantastic opportunity on a beautiful estate. I am up there for the first week of the hinds. Would be a superb thing to do & learn a lot from a very knowledgeable team there.

Tulloch

Folks - reposted from FB

We have been let down last minute for a second stalking ghillie on an estate near Roy Bridge, Lochaber. No pony experience necessary, but full training will be given. Needed from 2nd Sept latest until 1st Nov. Good wages, plus free accommodation with all bills included. Driving licence necessary! Please get in touch if interested.
A great opportunity to learn how to work ponies on a traditional stalking estate.
Severely thinking about it and as I stay less than 30 minutes away I would not need the accommodation

woodmaster

I have been informed the vacancy has been filled. I was plesantly surprised that the agent had the courtesy to reply to me and give me an update. Perhaps I'll get a chance another time.

Mouse

Folks - reposted from FB

Would it be possible to apply for this in advance for next year? (Assuming something similar will be available)
I’m currently studying Game & Wildlife Management at Reaseheath College but I will be looking for an opportunity like this when I complete my course.

Freeforester

It would include lifting stags heavier than you, on to ponies as tall as you, Mouse, so start eating the porridge after your nights spent on the rack! Good luck!

deerdog

Folks - reposted from FB

Are you still looking for a full-time stalker I’m interested in the position I’ve tried emailing you but that email address does not exist if you’re still looking for someone with the necessary experience of paperwork please reply back to me