seeker1

Tree Doctor

Hang on a minute, I know this guy he is one of my close friends.His name is Colin Marshall he has been stalking for many years as well as being a commercial fisherman, he is one of the good guys but computers are not something that he understands too much so give him a break.

deerstalker.308

Hang on a minute, I know this guy he is one of my close friends.His name is Colin Marshall he has been stalking for many years as well as being a commercial fisherman, he is one of the good guys but computers are not something that he understands too much so give him a break.
If that's the case then I'm sure admin will remove his suspension, its hard to remember sometimes that not everyone in this day and age is computer savvy. Apologies for jumping on the band wagon if that's the case.

Ranger22

I am admin on another site, I delete accounts if I'm unsure. The checks we do require an IP address, if it is hidden I delete. I would rather delete a few good people by mistake than let an anti or troll join. If like here somebody can vouch for the person trying to join the issue is very easily sorted. Being admin is a tougher job than folk think and very time consuming

sikamalc

Administrator
Site Staff
Irrespective of the fact of not being great with IT (me included) he still managed to put one word up as an introduction. How are we supposed to know who he is or whether he is a troll, or anti?

This is why we ask, and it is flagged up when joining, to make a brief intro of calibres and experience. we don't ask for your real name, we don't ask for your life story, we just ask for some info to try and make sure you are genuine.

Furthermore I notice he signed in under your computer IP address. So he was using the same machine as you to join!

I will lift the ban for 24 hours and he can make an appropriate introduction. So he has his break, but don't blame us for trying to maintain the site security.

You also have a PM.

Thank you

Last edited: