Seeland Smock COMPETITION - Scott Country Catalogue Launch

Scott Country

We have just launched our third Scott Country Catalogue, and are running a competition to win the new Seeland Eton Stalking Smock and goodie box with a load of accessories etc

You can enter the competition by clicking this link, good luck!

WIN a new Seeland Eton Stalking Smock and Goodie Bag in the Scott Country new catalogue launch giveaway!

cataloguecomp.jpg

cataloguenew.jpg

Competition details and terms and conditions can be found on our website entry page www.scottcountry.co.uk/competition.asp

thermallogo.jpg

Last edited:
I had to guess because the information in the catalogue actually gave a different answer to options available.

Hi all

On the product page associated with the question, there is a detection range for the night vision capability and a SEPARATE distance, for Laser Range finder range clearly mentioned.

Security Code CAPTCHA working fine for me but please do let me know if you have trouble with the code. We have had loads of entries so far so appears to work fine for most people?

I personally hate them but our web team insist we need them.

Cheers and good luck.

Paul

thermallogo.jpg

Work this time thanks SC.

ps just got the same email ! must have one it :D :coat:

Last edited:
Entered and had a good look through the Catalogue, now I just need to get saving. The thermal sites look brilliant and incredible value for money.

Hello all,

It has come to our attention some of the catalogues posted out were underpaid postage (large letter instead of small letter) if you receive a postal charge for underpaid letter, scan and email to us and we will refund you of course.

A simple error in the mail room.

Regards

Paul

As for security code not working, i have tried four times, and it worked perfectly fine which is slightly odd.

Which web browser are you using, i have tested on Firefox and Safari

Regards

Paul

Back