For Sale: Selling Up - Large selection. Dubarry Slip, William Powell case, Gun safe, Cleaning kit, Cartridge bag and more!

Lord V

I am also selling guns and cartridges - please see listings in appropriate sections.

Padded Remmington Slip. Full length zip. Very little use. 51” long, 10” wide at widest part. Some light marks as pictures – would probably come off with a scrub. £10 without P+P. Would be happy to post but please get in touch as it doesn’t fold so might be more than the slip is worth!

High Quality Dubarry Slip. Leather reinforced toe, padded interior, leather stock protector inside, full length slip. 48” by 8”. Some light marks as pictured and a small nick in the piping that has been repaired, some scuffs from general use. High quality leather – will probably outlast your grandchildren whilst still looking the part at any shoot. £110 with p+p.

William Powell gun case for single gun. A more modern example than most you see and in very good condition, other than the label inside has been removed and the oil bottles lost. Otherwise has all blocks, felt patch for repairs and keys. Also included is a basic cleaning kit with 2x12g mops and 1x12g bronze brush with bronze screw rods. A very solid thing and looks lovely. £110 with P+P.

Wooden cased cleaning kit. 1xbrass brush, 1xnylon brush, cleaning patches. The following bronze mops: .270, .30, .22, .25, 12g, 20g, 410, .40, .45, and .38. The following wool mops: 12g (seen some use this one!) 20g, 410, .30 and .22. I will also include a 16g bronze and wool mop. Screwed rods, Silver cleaning cloth. Adapter and patch holder. £20 with P+P.

GDK 2 gun breakdown safe in grey. Height 900mm, Width 245mm, Depth 205mm. Complies with BS7558/92. No pictures of this as it is still insitu, but in very good condition. Comes with main set and spare set of keys. Some minor scratches from use and where bolts have been tightened. I have removed the foam separators and you can easily squeeze 4 guns in there. Will obviously only sell once the guns are gone. £60 - collection only or local delivery for fuel.

Beretta and Howard Leigh passive cans. Basic. Do the job. Some scuffs to the Beretta pair as shown. £15 posted for the pair.

Guardian Heritage Cartridge Bag. Really nice bag, harder wearing than you may expect. The Mrs stole it to use as a handbag more than once. All in good order and no damage I could see. £25 posted.
Rifle/Shotgun sling. 4mm thick leather. 40” long. Never used. £20 posted

Master Lock 5900D
combination safe. Useful for your cabinet keys. In good condition. £20 posted

Browning Reactar G2 pad – some find this bulky but I found it worked really well in my browning Gillet. £15 posted

I am selling up due to stopping shooting – I am willing to make (sensible) deals especially if buying multiple items. If anyone wishes to make an offer for everything (and I mean everything – guns (W.Hensman 12g SxS – Russian TOZ63 16g Hammer gun – Midland Gun Company 16g SxS and a gifted Beretta 685E that needs a little work will be listed on here in due course), slips, cartridges, safe, cleaning kit – the lot) then something in the region of £950 would seal the deal. So a good rough/walked up/game starter setup with everything you need and a few esoteric guns for the cost of a second hand o/u.

More pics on request.

Attachments

• Cart bag 2.JPEG
    Cart bag 2.JPEG
    447.5 KB · Views: 354
  • Cleaning kit 2.JPEG
    Cleaning kit 2.JPEG
    416.6 KB · Views: 324
  • Dubarry 1.JPEG
    Dubarry 1.JPEG
    341.2 KB · Views: 333
  • Remmington 1.JPEG
    Remmington 1.JPEG
    350.6 KB · Views: 358
  • William P inside.JPEG
    William P inside.JPEG
    352.8 KB · Views: 350

Tim.243

I am also selling guns and cartridges - please see listings in appropriate sections.

Padded Remmington Slip. Full length zip. Very little use. 51” long, 10” wide at widest part. Some light marks as pictures – would probably come off with a scrub. £10 without P+P. Would be happy to post but please get in touch as it doesn’t fold so might be more than the slip is worth!

High Quality Dubarry Slip. Leather reinforced toe, padded interior, leather stock protector inside, full length slip. 48” by 8”. Some light marks as pictured and a small nick in the piping that has been repaired, some scuffs from general use. High quality leather – will probably outlast your grandchildren whilst still looking the part at any shoot. £110 with p+p.

William Powell gun case for single gun. A more modern example than most you see and in very good condition, other than the label inside has been removed and the oil bottles lost. Otherwise has all blocks, felt patch for repairs and keys. Also included is a basic cleaning kit with 2x12g mops and 1x12g bronze brush with bronze screw rods. A very solid thing and looks lovely. £110 with P+P.

Wooden cased cleaning kit. 1xbrass brush, 1xnylon brush, cleaning patches. The following bronze mops: .270, .30, .22, .25, 12g, 20g, 410, .40, .45, and .38. The following wool mops: 12g (seen some use this one!) 20g, 410, .30 and .22. I will also include a 16g bronze and wool mop. Screwed rods, Silver cleaning cloth. Adapter and patch holder. £20 with P+P.

GDK 2 gun breakdown safe in grey. Height 900mm, Width 245mm, Depth 205mm. Complies with BS7558/92. No pictures of this as it is still insitu, but in very good condition. Comes with main set and spare set of keys. Some minor scratches from use and where bolts have been tightened. I have removed the foam separators and you can easily squeeze 4 guns in there. Will obviously only sell once the guns are gone. £60 - collection only or local delivery for fuel.

Beretta and Howard Leigh passive cans. Basic. Do the job. Some scuffs to the Beretta pair as shown. £15 posted for the pair.

Guardian Heritage Cartridge Bag. Really nice bag, harder wearing than you may expect. The Mrs stole it to use as a handbag more than once. All in good order and no damage I could see. £25 posted.
Rifle/Shotgun sling. 4mm thick leather. 40” long. Never used. £20 posted

Master Lock 5900D
combination safe. Useful for your cabinet keys. In good condition. £20 posted

Browning Reactar G2 pad
– some find this bulky but I found it worked really well in my browning Gillet. £15 posted

I am selling up due to stopping shooting – I am willing to make (sensible) deals especially if buying multiple items. If anyone wishes to make an offer for everything (and I mean everything – guns (W.Hensman 12g SxS – Russian TOZ63 16g Hammer gun – Midland Gun Company 16g SxS and a gifted Beretta 685E that needs a little work will be listed on here in due course), slips, cartridges, safe, cleaning kit – the lot) then something in the region of £950 would seal the deal. So a good rough/walked up/game starter setup with everything you need and a few esoteric guns for the cost of a second hand o/u.

More pics on request.
Pm sent for the brass brush kit.

paul o'

You may be underselling the W .P gun case pity the label is missing but give Frances Lovel a call he may be able to give it a new home and a W. P shotgun a box to live in lol .

Lord V

Cartridge bag sold -

The WP case is a tough one, it really is a lot more modern than most you see (I think it maybe 90's?) and my asking price is commensurate with what I paid for it.... so if I got a bargain someone else can as well!

Lord V

Bump.

Still available are: the William Powel case, the breakdown gun safe, the key safe and the passive cans.