• Personal items can be advertised for free. Click here to advertise business/trade items or services.
    • Please fill in an approximate Location in your profile so buyers know where the item is located.
    • You need 30 posts and registered for 30 days before you can post ads in classifieds.
    • Non Trade Members specify a price. No auction style adverts, adverts 'for a friend' or unhelpful heckling posts please.
    • Click here to read the full Rules.

For Sale: Semi Custom Remington Stainless 16" .308, McMillan stock, Jewel trigger, Bedded,

Lateral

Remington stainless SPS semi custom rifle, built by Callum Ferguson at Precision Rifle Services. Barrel cut to 16", and threaded 14mm. McMillan stock, Jewel trigger. Later bedded by Pierre at Anglo Custom Rifles

Very accurate with 150gn Sierra Pro Hunter, and taken the biggest deer I have shot, a 170kg Devon Stag.

I will include a 14mm Atec moderator, a number of low count Lapua 308 cases, dies, and bullets, depending on what I have at the time.

I would like £1295.00, face to face, welcome to test.

Mark /07802-306444

Shown here fitted with Photon Yukon 4.6x42 for Boar shooting. Sight NOT included.

Reington Semi Custom McMillan Stock.jpg

Semi Custom Remington 308.jpg