Shooterking trousers

Glen C

Can anyone tell me the difference between the Greenland trousers which I have and the huntflex or venatu. Apart from looks are they heavier or warmer

Uncle Norm

I would be very interested in any informed responses, as I have the Greenland trousers. I am very pleased with them, however they are too warm for warmer weather.

Can anyone tell me the difference between the Greenland trousers which I have and the huntflex or venatu. Apart from looks are they heavier or warmer

Hi Glen/Uncle Norm

The cordura grade of Greenlands & Venatu's are very similar and maybe not best choice for the hot summer months. Huntflex are a lighter grade of cordura and more suited to warmer conditions, as they are all waterproof it's a tough trade of as the liner makes them warmer than an unlined/not waterproof trousers.

(Huntflex should be on our website in the next week).

Regards

Rob

Chasser

I own a pair of hunter flex, I tend to “run hot” so used the all winter and are excellent! Used theM in some awful wet weather! As previously explained the liner does make them a tad warm at the moment so I favour an unlined, I waterproof trouser at the moment like the rovince as they are light and cool!

nathan83

I ve got a pair of the Cordura ones (not sure which one) they’re very good quality and have the added bonus of being treated in a similar stuff to rovince. It’s worth checking as some of clothes are and some aren’t