Shooting insurance

sparko

With my BASC membership up for renewal combined with the issues over them not offering insurance with the package anymore.
Could anyone point me in a good direction, with regard to this, I realise the problems with BASC and their policy’s, but that said they have been helpful over the years with regard to dealing I with licensing problems ... So really I should show loyalty to them, but also need to be covered.

Thanks

Bowland blades

With my BASC membership up for renewal combined with the issues over them not offering insurance with the package anymore.
Could anyone point me in a good direction, with regard to this, I realise the problems with BASC and their policy’s, but that said they have been helpful over the years with regard to dealing I with licensing problems ... So really I should show loyalty to them, but also need to be covered.

Thanks
You probably are if you have a decent household insurance policy ! This has been the case for many years . Most others who still offer insurance with membership actually offer a policy of last resort ie , you can only claim if your home or other insurance doesn't cover you
The blanket insurance basc offered got more and more expensive from a pittance to a major cost , its not what basc where set up to do they are meant to protect our future. Imo they have done that very well considering the cases they have put to government enquiries they soundly beat the anti shooting lobby