Swap: Shooting

UK Outfitters

GTF

Hi Chaps,

I am all for buying and selling, however it is my opinion that more is to be gained in all respects by both sides when you can trade experiences with others.

My situation is this; I live in Edinburgh where i have limited access to shooting, however where i am from in Aberdeenshire i can shoot in abundance.

If any of you can help me with this situation please PM me.

Thanks
GTF

GTF

Excellent - i PM'd you.

I am happy to consider anything - could do a direct swap - I.E. Stalking for Stalking or if you wanted to do something different because you have plenty stalking and don't get the opportunity to peruse other types of shooting - (Geese flighting to decoys, Wild Duck Flight, Pheasants driven/ rough, Woodcock, Pigeons etc,) then that also would be an option.

centralbeltstalker

Excellent - i PM'd you.

I am happy to consider anything - could do a direct swap - I.E. Stalking for Stalking or if you wanted to do something different because you have plenty stalking and don't get the opportunity to peruse other types of shooting - (Geese flighting to decoys, Wild Duck Flight, Pheasants driven/ rough, Woodcock, Pigeons etc,) then that also would be an option.

i shoot with a lad by the name of jd who works off shore i have tons of crow shooting if you want to come along and have a go. pm sent..

f,

BRACES of Bristol - Dark Fox Package, Mauser M12, LIEMKE Thermal Scope, Wildcat Mod