Shotgun conviction

Foxyboy43

Hmmm. Bit of a twonk really - question for me is with his drink conviction would he have got an fac at all?
🦊🦊

Woodsmoke

Stupid, but hardly the deadly firearms crime the title of the article obviously hopes the majority of people take it to be

Mr. Gain

A sad story. A young man is a bit silly - which most would agree is part of the basic build spec - and a passer-by with no sense of context but an excess of paranoia/malice (take your pick) decides they have good reason to do something that will blot his copybook for the rest of his life. Well done them! And what a bloody waste all round!

enfieldspares

A " Winchester semi-automatic, single-barrelled, pump-action shotgun" ?
Where can I get one ?
Maybe from "a sad loner with an arsenal of weapons" or "a Lord of War part-time firearms dealer " or possibly as a last possibility "a weapons obsessed firearms enthusiast"? A quick read through back copies of provincial newspapers will list all of them that you could ever need to know.

kenbro

A sad story. A young man is a bit silly - which most would agree is part of the basic build spec - and a passer-by with no sense of context but an excess of paranoia/malice (take your pick) decides they have good reason to do something that will blot his copybook for the rest of his life. Well done them! And what a bloody waste all round!
Sounds like he’d been “A bit silly” before having already collected a drink drive conviction.
Ken.

Sandyb

Maybe from "a sad loner with an arsenal of weapons" or "a Lord of War part-time firearms dealer " or possibly as a last possibility "a weapons obsessed firearms enthusiast"? A quick read through back copies of provincial newspapers will list all of them that you could ever need to know.
Having read the above, I wouldn't say I'm 'obsessed', but I would describe myself as 'a firearms enthusiast'. Being such, wouldn't put the loss of my sport, activities, hobby and possession of my firearms at risk... but then I'm over twice his age...