• Personal items can be advertised for free. Click here to advertise business/trade items or services.
    • Please fill in an approximate Location in your profile so buyers know where the item is located.
    • You need 30 posts and registered for 30 days before you can post ads in classifieds.
    • Specify a price. No auction style adverts, adverts 'for a friend' or unhelpful heckling posts please.
    • Click here to read the full Rules.

Free: Shotgun free to good home

Woodsmoke

I have an old side-by-side sitting in my cabinet that I never shoot. It's a boxlock N/E with 30" barrels & is in fair to good condition. Standard quarter & half chokes, I think. It shoots as sweetly as any gun I've fired & has no vices. No idea who it's by, but it's stamped 'Foreign Mk1210'. I think it was maybe a cheap Belgian imported farmers gun perhaps?

I don't want to destroy it as it was last used by a late friend of mine, and it's basically worthless money-wise. If anyone in the Perthshire area (basically Dundee) has a use for this gun I'll happily sign it over for free. Maybe someone just starting out might be able to use it if they're on a budget? Or perhaps someone knows a youngster who could cut their teeth on it?

Obviously, a face-to-face transfer with a valid SGC will be required, but apart from that, no strings :thumb: