• Personal items can be advertised for free. Click here to advertise business/trade items or services.
    • Please fill in an approximate Location in your profile so buyers know where the item is located.
    • You need 30 posts and registered for 30 days before you can post ads in classifieds.
    • Non Trade Members specify a price. No auction style adverts, adverts 'for a friend' or unhelpful heckling posts please.
    • Click here to read the full Rules.

For Sale: Sightron Riflescope Offer

Northern Optics

Northern Optics & Accessories are Main Dealers for Sightron Optics and can provide these quality made riflescopes for both hunting and target shooting at some of the best prices in the UK. Now with Free UK delivery.

Sightron SII from £279
Sightron SII Big Sky from £465
Sightron SIII from £560
Sightron SIII Long Range from £690
Sightron S-TAC from £750
Sightron SVSS £1550

For more details and prices please visit us on Sightron - Northern Optics and Accessories

Attachments

Last edited:

Cadex

Hi, I notice your based in Dumfries and Galloway. Can you advise if you have a shop etc as I would like to pop in and view your Sightron scopes. . It is highly likely I will be buying one come the start of the new year.

phaedra

They are great scopes, I have 3, an 8-32x56 LR Mil Dot, a 10-50x60 Fine cross hair and I just picked up one of the new 8-32x56 LRMOA-H versions while I was in the USA. The only minor negative is they're now coming with a scope jacket instead of the flip-up caps.