Sika Sack

silightfoot

Hi all.

Bought a Sika sack from Poppins a while back and just had my first opportunity to use it( after some tutelage from Tartinjock on how to carry it when not in use). Fitted a Sika pricket in no bother at all and was a welcome change from carrying them over my shoulder using a roe strap. Good bit of kit.

Best

Si

.25-06

I have also tried out the Sika sack recently, a Roe fitted with plenty of space to spare. Three reds proved to be more of a challenge. Like all equipment best not to break it so the reds had to be dragged. A very good quality bag fit for purpose.

cheers

silightfoot

Photos

Sorry. No Photos. Not great where thats concerned! I'll try and remember next time. Suffice to say I could have put a larger carcase in the sack, ie a hind, with ease. Much better than the strap across the shoulder I've been using up to now.

norma 308

will have to eat more weetabix i have a job to drag a f prickit lrt alone carry one ,mind you 100lb prickits ,perhaps i'm just a wimp!:D

Cougar

norma dragging them is a right pain in the arse I quite agree. Once its up on your back like 2 bags of wheat its much better.

poppins

happy xmas all
i wont be making any sacks til after xmas ,but by the looks of things will be busy
poppins

redrigby

Hi Sylvia

I would like to order a sika sack.

I live in Sydney ,Australia so extra postage will need to be included in price.

Look forward to hearing from you.

sikamalc

Administrator
Site Staff
happy xmas all
i wont be making any sacks til after xmas ,but by the looks of things will be busy
poppins
As my colleague JAYB has already pointed out as you are selling to our members please pay the £10 a month for advertising. It does cost time and money to run this site and you seem to be taking advantage of our good nature. However this will only last so long.

Thank you.

Sikamalc