Silka Malc

Dannywayoflife

I have just returned from my first ever deer stalk with Silka Malc. I really enjoyed the mornings stalk. Malcom took me to his west sussex estate land where we stalked through some wood land. We saw plenty of sign of deer activity and right at the end of the stalk the dogs body language changed and we spied a nice fallow at about 80-90 yards. He was brought down with my first shot through the shoulders and didn't move at all. Very happy to take my first deer on my first ever stalk. Thank you Malcom looks forward to our future stalks

danny

stubear

Well done, congratulations! :)

You couldnt ask for more than that on a first outing, and sadly its that that gets you hooked haha! I speak from experience on that one!!

kennyc

Alass no mate. Only have a tiny freezer :( but now I've had one I may be able to pursuers the long haired general to get another feezer :)
Tis always the way mate, I've had a good run the last 2 weekends, and filled the freezer, the rest went to the Estates dealer, famine or feast :banghead: thats what makes it interesting :lol:

sikamalc

Administrator
Site Staff
Cheers Danny, pleasure stalking with you mate. Give me a call and we will try and fit you in later in the winter. Also let me know if you need a receipt for your FAC renewal.

Best wishes
Malc and Todd.

Dannywayoflife

Cheers Danny, pleasure stalking with you mate. Give me a call and we will try and fit you in later in the winter. Also let me know if you need a receipt for your FAC renewal.

Best wishes
Malc and Todd.
Thanks Malc I'll get my dairy out this week. Yes please some receipts would be very useful mate :)

Uncle f

Well done. Malcs a great chap and the estate lovely. I was there last week
now to decide on your second animal!! Where to go and when? Get used to it as it doesn't stop now as you are officially hooked mate I'm afraid
not all bad though could think of lot of worse things to be Hooked on mate
good luck
regards Steve

Sighthound

Well done, Danny.

Uncle F and I must have been there just a day or so before you. Malcolm also got me onto a nice Fallow doe but I hesitated and alas, I am still waiting to 'open my account, as they say. Glad you made yours count!

Great experience stalking on foot with Malcolm and Todd, though - I learnt a lot.

cheers
Lloyd

Dannywayoflife

Well done. Malcs a great chap and the estate lovely. I was there last week
now to decide on your second animal!! Where to go and when? Get used to it as it doesn't stop now as you are officially hooked mate I'm afraid
not all bad though could think of lot of worse things to be Hooked on mate
good luck
regards Steve
Thanks Steve. It's on my bucket list to take the UK 6 deer :) I'll hopefully drop a few more fallow first tho and will probably look at doing my DSC at some point.