Site running again

shootingduckdog

nix

nix, same thing with me although I see from some of the posts that some people must have been getting through on and off.

basil

Distinguished Member
I`ve just logged on after being taken to that -
Sedo parking domain several times through the day. It`s now pi55ing me off!!
basil.

Max

Same thing was happening to me over th weekend.

So what the hell is Sedo Domain Parking :confused: :confused: :confused:

Max

Nix Niveus

It said that this site weren't listed there when I got there which was odd, I thought I might have a browser hijacker but it turns out it's more often a server configuration problem at the other end of the wires.

JAYB

Administrator
Site Staff
It's back, I'm glad, there will be a full explanation to follow. However now that it is back, me and my flu are going to bed

John

Andy L

Rob Mac said:
I'm looking forward to that JAYB.
Rob, I did not realise that you and John were that close. Is it him coming to bed or his flu that you are looking forward to?? :lol:

Daemo

Welcome back to the site!

How annoying was that!

Glad to see the site up and running again, thought it was just me!

Daemon

:D

D

Davie

I hope now it is running again Jon my site can get back to normal .Ps you can take the trouble makes back also lol :lol: :lol:

Rob Mac

Hi Andy L

I'm sure John's a very handsome man, but the man-flu may be just a little more than I can handle!

Rob

howa243

I have tried to access SD on three machines of late two of which have shown the Sedo page. Whilst I am now able to get SD on a different machine the ones that showed the Sedo page still bring that up instead of the SD site. Any ideas how to stop this happening.

Grant

1shot1kill

go into your internet explorer setup and delete the browsher cache and cookies, that should do it.
any more problems just ask