• Personal items can be advertised for free. Click here to advertise business/trade items or services.
    • Please fill in an approximate Location in your profile so buyers know where the item is located.
    • You need 30 posts and registered for 30 days before you can create ads in classifieds.
    • Non Trade Members specify a price. No auction style adverts, adverts 'for a friend' or unhelpful heckling posts please.
    • See how to change the advert prefix to Sold:.
    • Click here to read the full Rules.

For Sale: Sitka Gear New Optifade Subalpine

gaza916

I’ve got some brand new, unopened with tags Sitka Gear for sale. It’s very high quality hunting clothing - I’ve sold all my Harkila kit and now solely wear this. It’s very expensive over here and only sold by Swillington and Bushwear. Take a look at their websites for prices. I travel to the States quite a bit so may be able to source more gear so if you’re interested PM me and I’ll see what I can do. I’m not a dealer so can’t take returns if you change your mind or it doesn’t fit!

Kodiak jacket size medium. RRP £659 at Bushwear, £325 reduced £275

Mountain jacket, can’t find for sale in the UK, £225 reduced £175.

Once worn caps: BOTH SOLD

Stormfront GTX cap RRP £69 at Bushwear, £40 reduced £30
Ascent cap £25

All gear in Optifade Subalpine camo. Will put pics up later

Attachments

Last edited:

gaza916

Pics added. The Kodiak jacket is in the short configuration in the photo - it has internal press studs to fold about a third of the jacket back into itself to take it from knee length to standard jacket length. As usual from Sitka, brilliant idea.