• Personal items can be advertised for free. Click here to advertise business/trade items or services.
    • Please fill in an approximate Location in your profile so buyers know where the item is located.
    • You need 30 posts and registered for 30 days before you can post ads in classifieds.
    • Non Trade Members specify a price. No auction style adverts, adverts 'for a friend' or unhelpful heckling posts please.
    • Click here to read the full Rules.

For Sale: Slips and cartridge bag for sale

geordieh

Having a clear out of stuff i have amassed and hardly used and more to follow 1)Good quality English made leather cartridge bag with cayman(Crocodile) leather strapsholds about 75 so not too big £55posted 2) Leg of mutton canvas and leather gunslip Made by Quality Gunslips in immaculate condition used once for 26 inch or less barrels £168 new I want £75 posted 3) Quality fur lined Leather and canvas Rifle Slip in excellent condition £55 posted 4) Brady canvas and leather Rifle slip very good condition £55 posted 5)Brady canvas and leather shotgun slip will take a 43 inch o/u £45 posted 6)Brady canvas and leather for 46 inch o/u with leather blocked end and leather strap £55 These are all good quality English made leatherware that will probably see you out

Tarvie

Hi Geordieh,
Would you take £120 for both items 1 and 2 together? If so I will pm you to arrange payment.
Kind regards,
Tarvie

RED-DOT

Account Suspended
A man that knows his quality accessories.... top kit and very keenly priced!

Last edited: