Slow server?

Stoney Creek - Purpose Built Shooting Clothing

Mat

Is it me or is the server a bit slow? Perhaps it is indicative of the site's popularity 8) 8) 8)

I noticed that there has been a few instances of excessive submit button pressing :lol:

I replied to a post and I got an error message, but the reply succeeded anyway :eek:

Pete E

I'm having similar problems just browsing the site...I would guess about 20% of the time I'm getting back an error saying the server is not available...I can access other sites ok, and usually if I try a second or third time a few minutes later, I get in ok...

Gez

Pete E said:
I'm having similar problems just browsing the site...I would guess about 20% of the time I'm getting back an error saying the server is not available...I can access other sites ok, and usually if I try a second or third time a few minutes later, I get in ok...

Snap

Gez

ReneZ

Same here. I have advised the site admin with an example of the message. Understand they are following up with the provider. Cheers, Rene.

JAYB

Administrator
Site Staff
I have passed the problem on to our IT man, if it is any consolation I am in the same boat as the rest of you.

John

willie_gunn

I don't know that it helps, but response time down here in South Africa is fine :)

I'll let you know what it's like from South Oxfordshire when I get back Friday :cry:

willie_gunn said:
I don't know that it helps, but response time down here in South Africa is fine :)

I'll let you know what it's like from South Oxfordshire when I get back Friday :cry:

Very slow yseterday but today all is well with response times in South Oxfordshire.

Paul

steyr.308

I have sent a number of PM's to several members. :confused: :confused: The earliest was 1830Hrs Sunday evening. Still sat in the ''out box'', Very annoying!! :evil: :evil:

Gez

steyr.308 said:
I have sent a number of PM's to several members. :confused: :confused: The earliest was 1830Hrs Sunday evening. Still sat in the ''out box'', Very annoying!! :evil: :evil:

I don't know if its the same on here, but on a couple of other forum's I'm in the PM's show in "outbox" until they are read by the recipient... so it might not necessarily mean that they haven't sent.

Gez

Trapper

Grin n bear it chaps it will get better the IT man is on the case , then we can all "hip hip hurrah" together. (Strange that !coz I wasnt in the Cavalry) Trapper

Our passion is your passion... stalk with us!