Sold: Snake's Knives, Cyclone Kirinite 5"

snake_2586

You all know the drill by now, I make knives as a hobby in my spare time, the blade steel is 80crv2 hardened to approximately 55 - 60 hrc (I always have one on my belt when around the farm and a quick strop is all it needs to bring the edge back), the handle material is Cyclone kirinite with aluminum pins.
The sheath is approx. 3mm veg tan leather, dyed brown. the loop will easily accept a 2.5" belt.
The knife blade is 5" long, 3mm thick and roughly 20mm deep.

£130 inc P+P

IMG_20210812_190337.jpg IMG_20210812_190355.jpg

IMG_20210812_190417.jpg

Buy purchasing this you agree to being 18 or over.

Kjf

Nice work mate ,

I've had 3 of these knives ,( got 2 as one one gifted to a mate )

Bargain price , n they do the job and look , fancy as feck

You could buy 2 , n have a knife for the rest of your days

As long as you don't loose it lol

Kjf

snake_2586

From my own use, I do get a bit of surface corrosion, but I do us them around the farm and they go back in the sheath dirty, but saying that it does polish off quite easily, if kept clean and dry corrosion doesn't seem to be an issue.

nathan83

From my own use, I do get a bit of surface corrosion, but I do us them around the farm and they go back in the sheath dirty, but saying that it does polish off quite easily, if kept clean and dry corrosion doesn't seem to be an issue.
thanks, thats my only worry, is I tend to get blood etc. on them, then not clean them right away, often a few hours later, and higher carbon blades I've had in the past have never fared to well

Keeper randell

I’ve got one of snakes knifes. Only had it a few months but it’s done a few deer. I wash it of in the larder wipe it dry and as of yet no problems.
I’m really pleased with my knife and no doubt I’ll be buying another one in due course!!!

Ade8mm

Patina .. all good.

Plenty of souls in the so called "bushcraft" world who go out of their way with mustard, vinegar and all sorts of concoctions to create what just some users of blades obtain from normal blood, sweat and general use 😎

Last edited:

SteveW

Bought one recently, made to my requirements.
Used for first time last week
Absolutely love it and extremely sharp!

Carlbrit

Had mine for a few years now, no rust at all but do like to keep it clean after a grollach.
I cannot recommend this knife enough 👍😁