Socially distanced drinks parties where you bring your own drinks at exclusive London Residence

milek

Boris boasted at how a few weeks before he faced death head on and how he "gangbusted" this dreadful disease with a few nurses to boot!

big ears

Boris boasted at how a few weeks before he faced death head on and how he "gangbusted" this dreadful disease with a few nurses to boot!
There is a theory he never had it and it was a publicity stunt.

As to the rest it’s just like Orwell wrote in animal farm

Shabz

I’ve been quite a fan of boris up until this debacle. He could have admitted it weeks ago and the country would have forgiven him. Not any more.

Still the least worst option I suppose? Might vote for independence when Sturgeon next asks me.

Woodenbeam

This one will sink him which is a shame - he got Brexit done and handled the pandemic as well as anyone else could. Don’t particularly like the Mrs Boris but on the whole thought he’d do alright, we need a bit of stability and change for change sake I don’t think is good. Better the devil you know.
Trouble is they’re all a bunch of back stabbing self promoting twots in the main only really interested in furthering their own careers. Polictics these days seems to be very much knee jerk to he who shouts loudest with the most social media content…………..leaving the majority just shaking they’re heads in disbelief

Apthorpe

There is a theory he never had it and it was a publicity stunt.

As to the rest it’s just like Orwell wrote in animal farm
Is that a medically or factually compelling opinion, or deliberate spreading of misleading disinformation?
It beggars belief that any medical professional would publish such an opinion with no corroborating evidence. Are there no standards any more?

Foxyboy43

‘Socially distanced drinks parties where you bring your own drinks at SOON TO BE VACATED exclusive London Residence”.​

Fixed that for you. You are welcome!
🦊🦊

Apthorpe

I think Boris has to go for this. It's completely unacceptable and someone has to be the scapegoat. Because, as sure as hell, the many people who broke the law are never going to lose their jobs because they're public sector workers and the law is not applied to them.

sikamalc

Administrator
Site Staff
I never voted at all in the last election. I didnt feel anyone was worth voting for, certainly Corbyn, and Boris was not far behind. Boris and his now wife were making noises about trophy banning and so called animal rights way back. On top of this she was mixing with Packham.
This recent pack of emails proves to me that the whole lot are rotten to the core. The whole thing stinks in my opinion. If this is all true I personally think it will sink him. As for who takes over, god only knows. I would not waste fresh air on any of them.

Bavarianbrit

We had a post fresh but now closed by admin ref DD & drug use for FACs
According to the DM. Boris in a 2005 appearance on Have I Got News For You said he 'unsuccessfully' tried to take cocaine 'a long time ago' because he had sneezed.

Two years later, in 2007, he told GQ magazine he 'tried it at university' and 'remembered it vividly', adding: 'It achieved no pharmacological, psychotropical or any other effect on me whatsoever.'

So it seems getting FACs are out but running the armed forces as per T Bliar are OK? Hmmm!!!
If he is not toppled soon then the UK is racing to the bottom IMO.

Dhindes

Only real problem with Boris is that he just can not resist lying .... guess he sees that as a minor character flaw