Some amazing NZ scenery

woodmaster

I must save up and get over to visit my sister. Looks absolutely fantastic. Why on earth have you moved to Blighty from there?

teyhan1

He's been sent by the tourist board.
Mordor, then the Swedish Fjords, followed by a trip to Tracey Island in 3 hours.

Kiwi hunter

I must save up and get over to visit my sister. Looks absolutely fantastic. Why on earth have you moved to Blighty from there?
Yes, I am missing the scenery and the shooting something chronic - but, we came to experience something different. We are loving the rich history etc here, and some beautiful but different scenery. Makes me miss the hills of home watching that though.
Hayden

woodmaster

Sure we have some fantastic countryside, only problem is it's proliferated with 60 million people, and s**t loads of rules and restraints. I do hope you enjoy your stay here and fish out all the good things though.<br>It'll certainly make you appreciate all that space back home when you return.

Eyefor

Fantastic scenery - but notice that there is not a breath of wing on the upper lakes? I bet there are not many days in the year that those flights would be possible.

When windy the rotor and curlover on those ridges will be lethal - especially for helicopters.

NigelM

I'm down there week after next. A week of work followed by 10 days holiday.

Fly to Queenstown, hire a car and drive back to Auckland over the mountains. Can't wait.

Unfortunately SWMBO has banned any hunting. Apparently, as it's our 25th anniversary while we are away (reason for trip), it wouldn't be very romantic.

Chics!!!