For Sale: Some cheap rifles.

Scuttlebuttin

Due to my ex's over zealous spending, I've been dropped in the ****, for reasons I won't go into, I've been left with some money to find and pay off half of the debt. So I have the following rifles for sale, with some reasonable prices, but I will be open to offers.

They are available for viewing at Steadhall Farm.

Browning A-Bolt in 6.5x55, R/H, blued/synthetic, screw cut and the trigger has been fettled. £250 ono. Sold.
CZ .22 hornet and T8 moderator. R/H with Boyds laminated L/H thumbhole stock. RifleBasix trigger fitted. £250 ono.
CZ .22LR L/H with PH moderator. £200 ono.

Armsan 612, synthetic, left handed, mint condition, 5 shots fired, comes with 3 chokes. This is with a friend near me. £350.

At home, I have a brand new and unfired Weihrauch HW110 in .177, comes in the original box, filler adapter, 2 magazines and factory fitted moderator. SOLD.

Titan Manitou in .22, single shot, filler adaptor, Hawke 4x32 scope and factory moderator. £250. Sold. Subject to.

I cannot send pictures as the rifles are not with me, but I will say, these are priced to sell at a very reasonable amount, I doubt anyone will be disappointed.

Last edited:

bobjs

if i was upping my rifles i would be ripping your arms off for the hw110: stunning rifle,

best wishes

bob.

steve54

Have a bump on me.
Sorry to hear of your situation.
I wish you good luck with your sales, - I hope no one takes the p*ss , as you have listed your prices Very reasonably.
All the best.
Steve

danban

Wish I had a slot for the hornet.
Cracking rifles.
I hope you get sorted out mate.
Regards Dan

Stephen86

Sorry to hear of your news. Im going through a similar thing just now with my ex and being forced to sell my cars and bikes (Evo6, Pulsar GTiR, Celica GT4WRC and BMW S1000RR).

My rifles appear to have escaped the cull for now.

All the best.

JTO

Finding people with slots available, slows sales more than the price of weapons, I suspect.

BUMP!

Scuttlebuttin

Open to offers on the below. Don't forget RFD costs.

CZ .22 hornet and T8 moderator. R/H with Boyds laminated L/H thumbhole stock. RifleBasix trigger fitted. £250 ono.

Armsan 612, synthetic, left handed, mint condition, 5 shots fired, comes with 3 chokes. This is with a friend near me. £350.

willowbank

Open to offers on the below. Don't forget RFD costs.

Sorry to hear of your situation have a bump on me....

Willowbank