Somerset/Wiltshire and whoever ..

Richard, we have a couple of evening meets at a pub each year. All members are welcome, and it is a good opportunity to puts faces to names.

Sorry to be clueless, I'm new here.
What is being discussed please.

​Richard

Hi Richard
Every so often we arrange a meeting place in a pub and we get together have a beer and something to eat(if you want)the heterosexuals take the P out of the homosexual(gay) Blarser owners then we all go home.Everyone welcome.They are normally good nights.
Geordie

Hi RichardEvery so often we arrange a meeting place in a pub and we get together have a beer and something to eat(if you want)the heterosexuals take the P out of the homosexual(gay) Blarser owners then we all go home.Everyone welcome.They are normally good nights.Geordie

I don't like the idea of being called gay just because I own a Blaser ;) and more to the point I'll come out when I'm ready :D

I'd be keen to come along. However not owning a Blaser but liking them - does it make me bi-curious / Blaser-curious.?

Where have the meet ups been previously? and when you lot thinking?

The George is good also the wheat sheaf at corsten or the Compton inn. But what ever is central will do for me

Hi Richard Every so often we arrange a meeting place in a pub and we get together have a beer and something to eat(if you want)the heterosexuals take the P out of the homosexual(gay) Blarser owners then we all go home.Everyone welcome.They are normally good nights. Geordie

hi Richard
yes exactly as Geordie explains it really
I look forward to meeting you .
you won't miss me I will be the one carrying a nice big trophy recently won at the h4h shoot
at Monmouth with my BLASER :eek:
funnily that Geordie couldn't make that one even though a mate of his offered him a lift
oh well probably too busy stalking in his armchair :rofl:

I will also be wairing pink matching Blaser tie , socks , Lycra cycling shorts and baseball cap :-|

​regards pete

hi Richard
yes exactly as Geordie explains it really
I look forward to meeting you .
you won't miss me I will be the one carrying a nice big trophy recently won at the h4h shoot
at Monmouth with my BLASER :eek:
funnily that Geordie couldn't make that one even though a mate of his offered him a lift
oh well probably too busy stalking in his armchair :rofl:

I will also be wairing pink matching Blaser tie , socks , Lycra cycling shorts and baseball cap :-|

​regards pete

Hi Pete
£20 to H4H if you do. But must bring a camera to get some pics of that. Unfortunately my pups were getting picked up that day and my Mrs was away so had to be at home. But congrats for winning again am looking forward to seeing your trophy.:D
Geordie

Back