• Personal items can be advertised for free. Click here to advertise business/trade items or services.
    • Please fill in an approximate Location in your profile so buyers know where the item is located.
    • You need 30 posts and registered for 30 days before you can post ads in classifieds.
    • Non Trade Members specify a price. No auction style adverts, adverts 'for a friend' or unhelpful heckling posts please.
    • Click here to read the full Rules.

Sold: Sorted Lightforce 170 Variable

Status
Not open for further replies.

Mutley

SOLD Pending the Usual

as title, I have removed the crappy internal connectors and Soldered all of the connections. Main connectors are now H/Duty two pin connectors. In perfect condition. Sorted little set up. Don't have the original box but have a LF 240 box to post it in.

Includes:
Fused cable to connect directly to your Car battery, by far the best way of connection.
Cigarette to two pin connector if you want to use it in a mates car (Needs a fuse)
Spare set of two pin connector
Night Scout T20 with Lanyard
Red Filter

£85 Posted - Payment by Bank Transfer Please

lforce.jpg

Last edited:

Mutley

Sorry, but what in the description leads you to believe it is not ok or not variable, just a bit puzzled??

Markfox

Sorry maybe it's the way I worded it I was just checking you were referring to it being an adjustable brightness rather than just an adjustable beam from flood to spot that's all :)

if u message me your payment details I'll get payment sorted later

Status
Not open for further replies.