Available: South West - All deer species in season DSC2 witnessing and preparation + Stalking intro's, Father & son hunts & Field rifle coaching

IanF

Folks,

Currently, we have plentiful young Roe bucks showing - so I am happy to offer guided and non guided stalking in the lovely countryside of Somerset, Devon & Dorset.

Devon Stalking.jpg

I'm full time, so whatever dates suit yourself can be considered, and with quality B&B onsite, arranging a visit is easy.

EXXPRESSbuck.jpg

Get in touch to discuss specific requirements, but outings cost £80, with cull beasts being a further £60 on success. Venison is available at game dealer rates, while B&B is £55 per night. Coaching on all deer related topics is available

Three hours drive from London, we are on the Waterloo line if collection is required. All equipment is available, if you prefer to borrow at this stage of your stalking career.

Looking forward to hunting with you!

Ian

IanF

CarlW - cheers, we have been trying to do it right for the last fifteen years!
Thanks Old Keeper - but you haven't talked to my ex-wife ..............:-|

imnotrucknut

Folks,

Currently, we have plentiful young Roe bucks showing - so I am happy to offer guided and non guided stalking in the lovely countryside of Somerset, Devon & Dorset.

View attachment 127845

I'm full time, so whatever dates suit yourself can be considered, and with quality B&B onsite, arranging a visit is easy.

View attachment 127846

Get in touch to discuss specific requirements, but outings cost £80, with cull beasts being a further £60 on success. Venison is available at game dealer rates, while B&B is £55 per night. Coaching on all deer related topics is available

Three hours drive from London, we are on the Waterloo line if collection is required. All equipment is available, if you prefer to borrow at this stage of your stalking career.

Looking forward to hunting with you!

Ian
Sounds a fair price
Good luck ian

zambezi

Another thumbs up for Ian from me: I have stalked with him a number of times. Every outing was worth the asking price.

IanF

Folks,

We have availability for DSC2 witnessing & all levels of stalker coaching as well as field marksmanship & introduction to stalking courses here in the South West.

Plentiful Roe, Fallow, Red and Sika deer as well as on site accommodation, makes arranging a visit really straight-forward.

Get in touch and we can make a plan! :)

Rgds

Ian

Wii Gardner

Hi Ian...

I’m really interested in this. Would love to talk to you. Can you text me your details and I’ll call you. 07522852710

Will