• Personal items can be advertised for free. Click here to advertise business/trade items or services.
    • Please fill in an approximate Location in your profile so buyers know where the item is located.
    • You need 30 posts and registered for 30 days before you can post ads in classifieds.
    • Non Trade Members specify a price. No auction style adverts, adverts 'for a friend' or unhelpful heckling posts please.
    • Click here to read the full Rules.

For Sale: Southern Gun Company LR9

Noentry

[FONT=&amp]
[/FONT]

100.jpg 101.jpg 102.JPG 103.jpg 104.jpg 105.jpg 106.jpg 107.jpg

Southern[FONT=&amp] Gun Company LR9 lever release 9mm.[/FONT]
[FONT=&amp]This is one of the very much sought after original LR9 carbines based on the Uzi magazines.[/FONT]
[FONT=&amp]It has the original 233 upper.[/FONT]
[FONT=&amp]It has a Lothar barrell and flashider.[/FONT]
[FONT=&amp]The original forend has been replaced with a new free floating quadrail style.[/FONT]
[FONT=&amp]The original handgrip has been replaced.[/FONT]
[FONT=&amp]Theres an ambidextrous charging handle.[/FONT]

[FONT=&amp]The original forend and barrell nut will be supplied[/FONT]
[FONT=&amp]The original handgrip will be supplied.[/FONT]

[FONT=&amp]There will be 8 32 round magazines , 2x Uzi an 6 aftermarket (C products )[/FONT]

[FONT=&amp]The gun is fitted with a Bushnell Trophy 1-4x24 scope.[/FONT]

[FONT=&amp]There is also a brass catcher,forend grip, rail covers and speed loader.[/FONT]

[FONT=&amp]I will also supply about 900 cases, 450 bullets and Lyman/Lee dies.[/FONT]

[FONT=&amp]Looking for £1795 or VERY near offer.[/FONT]

[FONT=&amp]I would prefer a face to face deal and I am willing to meet half way up to 50 mile radius of the Wirral.[/FONT]

[FONT=&amp]Mike[/FONT]

Last edited: