Sporting Rifle Shoot – Sunday 8th September 2019

Klenchblaize

Thanks to everyone who shot today and whoever is in charge of the weather as it couldn't have been more different than AM last year!

I will ensure we have a BSRC chamois shoot debrief and discuss how we might make this shoot more attractive to a;- the membership and b;- easier for non BSRC members to get involved.

I'm not convinced the need for SCC is the only issue in play in respect of the latter but happy to be proved wrong.

Lastly thanks to NDT Man for helping out at short notice due to an unscheduled BSRC Committee Meeting to discuss you know what.

K

Klenchblaize

Naughty. In fact, we had 16 participants up here - 16 is a good turnout IMO, but a poor fox-score.
Only joshing. I've no idea of Mike's fox score as I ended up spending the afternoon in the butts marking what I must assume were mutiple re-entrys from those BSRC members, in a very small figure, unafraid of shooting beyond 100 yards!

K

Pine Marten

I've just received my membership renewal email from the NRA, and for the first time have been quite annoyed that I have to pay these guys 83.75 so that they try and shut my club down. In exchange, they provide me with an utterly pointless magazine and a duplicate insurance policy that I don't need. What a racket.

Hants

I've just received my membership renewal email from the NRA, and for the first time have been quite annoyed that I have to pay these guys 83.75 so that they try and shut my club down. In exchange, they provide me with an utterly pointless magazine and a duplicate insurance policy that I don't need. What a racket.

My feelings entirely. Am seriously considering letting my Club membership lapse as a result (cutting nose off to spite face etc)

Klenchblaize

Sadly I still do not have all scores to post here albeit I do know who deservedly came top in both the goat and fox as I ended up in the butts marking his incoming!

K